Brunt could be out for two months
- Credit: Archant
Striker pulled up injured in win over Cambridge United
Ryan Brunt could be out for up to eight weeks after picking up an ankle injury in Sunday’s 3-2 win over Cambridge United.
The striker, who is currently on loan from Bristol Rovers, was starting his third successive game for Boro but limped off just before half-time.
Brunt’s loan deal with Stevenage is set to expire on January 4.
In positive news for the club, Calvin Zola has been back in the matchday squad for each of the past two matches after missing most of the first half of the season through injury.
You may also want to watch:
The striker, who signed for the club in the summer after leaving Aberdeen, has made just two substitute appearances so far this campaign.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'