British Heart Foundation launches Knebworth Park Jog
- Credit: Archant
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) and the Comet have joined forces to fight heart disease by launching a cross-country run this week.
Mascots Artie from BHF and Sniffer the Comet Newshound met at Knebworth Park on Tuesday as entry for the Knebworth Park Jog was opened.
Participants for the fun run, taking place on February 23 next year, will be able to choose from either a 5km or 10km route around the historic estate.
Entry is £12 for adults and £6 for juniors, with groups welcome to apply.
We urgently need the people of Stevenage to support us in our search for the breakthrough that’s so desperately needed,” said Hayley Reynolds, regional event organiser for the BHF.
You may also want to watch:
“A BHF event is the perfect way to support the nation’s heart charity, save lives and improve your own heart health at the same time.”
For more information visit www.bhf.org.uk or call 0845 130 8663.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed