Britain’s Got Talent star Gabz Gardiner to release second single
- Credit: Archant
TEENAGE singer-songwriter Gabz Gardiner has revealed she will be releasing another single after making the top 10 with her debut record.
The Britain’s Got Talent finalist broke the news on social networking website Twitter last night (Thursday).
The 14-year-old, who lives in Stevenage, tweeted: “I have been in the studio and I will be releasing a second single! Can’t say any more yet. Excited.”
The announcement follows the success of Gabz’ first single, Lighters (The One), which entered the Official UK Singles Chart last month at number six after being released by Sony Music.
The self-composed single, in which Gabz sings, raps and plays the piano, shot The Nobel School pupil into the limelight on ITV’s talent contest.
She performed the song and Lie There, another of her own compositions, in the live final on June 8, finishing seventh in the public vote.
- 1 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 2 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 3 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 4 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 5 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 6 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 7 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 8 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 9 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 10 Farmhouse owners disgusted by 'abhorrent' solar panels plan