Britain’s Got Talent finalist Gabz ‘so excited’ after second single release date revealed
- Credit: Archant
Singer-songwriter Gabz Gardiner will release her second single later this month, it has been confirmed.
The Stevenage teenager will follow up her debut hit Lighters (The One) with Lie There, which will be entered into the Official UK Singles Chart on Sunday, October 27.
The Britain’s Got Talent finalist, who attends The Nobel School, shot the video for the song, which she wrote and composed herself, last Friday.
Speaking to the Comet about the release, the 14-year-old said: “I’m so excited to be releasing Lie There as my second single!
“I sang Lie There in the final but the single version is more pop and upbeat than how I sang it on the show. I like how it’s turned out and I hope everyone else does too.
You may also want to watch:
“I haven’t actually seen the video yet but it should have an ‘urban’ feel. It was awesome making the video, especially when people recognised me, but the weather could have been a bit better as we had to keep stopping due to rain.”
Gabz hopes Lie There will be as successful as her first track, which peaked at number six in the UK charts.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 10 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
The young popstar will be performing both songs in Stevenage as part of the Celebrate!!! concert at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Saturday, October 26, before switching on the Christmas lights in Hitchin and Stevenage next month.