Two Letchworth business premises damaged in overnight break-in
- Credit: Archant
Two businesses in Letchworth have been targeted by burglars, with damage caused to both premises.
Vegan eatery Vutie Beets and dress agency The Secret Wardrobe, both in the Wynd, were broken into on Wednesday night.
Police were called just before 9am yesterday to reports of the break-in at Vutie Beets Café.
Nothing was taken, though damage was caused to the back entrance of the property.
Officers were later called at around 10.30am to reports of a break-in at The Secret Wardrobe.
You may also want to watch:
It is not known at this time whether anything was stolen, but significant damage was caused to the store in order for the offenders to gain entry.
Anyone with information relating to either of these incidents is asked to report it online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101.
You can also contact Crimestoppers at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 9 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn