Brain injury charity’s ball plea
A BRAIN injury charity is holding a ball to raise “much needed funds” for people affected in Hertfordshire.
Headway Hertfordshire, based at Campus Five in Letchworth GC, is inviting the public to the evening on Saturday, November 19, as well as appealing to businesses in the area to make donations for an auction and raffle.
“At Headway Hertfordshire we provide information and support about brain injury,” said chief executive officer Julia Ajayi.
“We support carers and help people with brain injury to regain lost skills, build up confidence and become more independent. We understand how devastating any brain injury can be and we are committed to supporting as many people as we can.
“We are urging people to attend and also appealing to local businesses to donate goods and vouchers for auction and raffle prizes, which will help to raise much needed funds on the night of the ball.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets to the Headway Hertfordshire Ball, taking place at Blakemore House in Little Wymondley, are �65 and the evening includes a drinks reception, four course meal, live band, magician, casino, live auction and a raffle.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 330 1455.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term