Boro reveal new sponsors
Local company agrees two year deal
BORO have agreed a two year sponsorship deal with Advantage Interactive Ltd that will see their brands Serverchoice.com and LCN.com on the front of the club’s shirts.
Advantage Interactive, a Stevenage based company offering internet services, stepped in to fill the breach when previous sponsors Megaman announced they wouldn’t be renewing their deal when it expired at the end of last season.
The LCN.com logo will be worn on the club’s home kit while the Serverchoice.com logo will feature on the club’s change kit.
Boro’s commercial manager Clive Abrey said: “In a season where Stevenage FC will be breaking new ground in a very high profile way in their first season in the Football League, we are delighted to be working with a local company that have got their sights set equally as high.”
Advantage Interactive managing director, Mark Boost, is delighted with the deal and hopes it will help his company forge closer links with the local community.
“We are proud of our local heritage and what better way to increase our bond with the community than to support our local football team,” he said.
- 1 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 2 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 3 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 4 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 5 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 6 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 7 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
“Like us, the team has had fantastic success over the past few years and I deeply respect the strategy, discipline and tenacity that this requires. We are looking forward to supporting them as they continue to compete for even more honours within the Football League.”