Boro hand trials to former Championship players
- Credit: Archant
Blackpool’s Bruna and Birmingham’s Deaman looking for deals at the Lamex
Stevenage have handed trials to Gerardo Bruna and Jack Deaman.
Both players featured in Boro’s 2-0 defeat to Watford on Saturday, with Bruna, who left Blackpool this summer, coming off the bench to replace Oumare Tounkara and Deaman, formerly of Birmingham City, replacing Sam Wedgbury late in the game.
Boro have announced that they will listen to offers for Marcus Haber, the Canadian striker.
The frontman, who is 24, has just returned from international duty and made 46 appearances for the club last season scoring seven goals in all competitions.
You may also want to watch:
The club also expect to sell Lucas Akins for an undisclosed fee this summer.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 6 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 7 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 8 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 9 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 10 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out