Boro announce season ticket price freeze
- Credit: Archant
BORO has announced a price freeze on season-ticket prices at The Lamex Stadium for the forthcoming season. Season tickets prices will be:
• West Stand (seated): adult £425, concession £345, U21 £250 and U12 £160.
• East/North Terrace (standing): adult £299, concession (£249), U21 £149 and U12 £25.
Chairman Phil Wallace said: “The 2013/14 season promises to be an exciting one in League One with big names such as Wolves and Bristol City visiting The Lamex for the first time in addition to fixtures against the likes of Sheffield United, Coventry and MK Dons.
“Everyone knows what a Graham Westley-led Stevenage team is capable of producing and we know he is determined to give fans a scintillating attacking style of football next season. We therefore encourage fans to show their support and commitment to their local club as we push for our third promotion in just five years.”
You may also want to watch:
He added, “Season ticket prices show a significant discount on match day prices and we look forward to a strong demand this year.”
A season ticket guarantees entry to every league game as well as priority on tickets for cup games and entry to one pre-season friendly free of charge*.
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
What’s more the club has moved to give season ticket holders even more value, after analysing responses to the recent supporters’ survey. These exclusive benefits are:
• Free entry voucher to one pre-season friendly (*for season tickets bought by Friday June 14 2013).
• Two “Bring a Friend” vouchers, applicable for any 2013/14 league game at The Lamex.
• 15 per cent discount voucher for the club shop.
• Dedicated turnstiles for season-ticket holders at the north-east and north-west corners of the ground.
• Exclusive “Meet the Manager” event during the season at a date to be confirmed.
• Entry into a “Director for the Day” draw which will enable one lucky season ticket holder to experience the life of a Stevenage FC director for one home game.
• Chance to vote online for the Season Ticket Holders “Player of the Month” and “Player of the Season”.
• “Reserved” notice on your seat (£10 additional cost) or your name (£20 additional cost).
A spokesman from the club said: “The club is delighted to once again partner with Zebra Finance to give supporters the flexibility to purchase their season ticket over an extended period of 10 months.
“Fans wishing to take up this option must complete an Installment Plan Application form and submit it to the club with your season ticket application form. A £10 club handling fee will also apply for this option.”
Season ticket application formsn and the Zebra Finance Installment Plan Application form are available to download from www.stevenagefc.com. Alternatively you can visit the club shop for a paper copy or apply online at www.borotickets.co.uk.
The Boro shop is open 10am-5pm Tues-Fri this week and next.