Book place at Wembley
Tickets for Stevenage Boro s trip to Wembley are going on general sale this Sunday. With the FA Carlsberg Trophy final set for the new Wembley on May 12, tickets are being sold to the general public at 11am through turnstiles one to four at Broadhall Way.
Tickets for Stevenage Boro's trip to Wembley are going on general sale this Sunday.
With the FA Carlsberg Trophy final set for the new Wembley on May 12, tickets are being sold to the general public at 11am through turnstiles one to four at Broadhall Way. Turnstiles five to nine will open at midday if necessary.
Cash only will be accepted and there is a maximum of 10 tickets per person.
The club will be accepting phone bookings with credit card payment from 10am on Monday morning.
You may also want to watch:
An admin charge of £1.50 per ticket will be added to all sales using this method. Tickets can either be collected from the club shop on Tuesday and Thursday evenings or posted for £2.50.
There are different amounts to pay for tickets for the big day. They are £25 for level one (lower and mid level seats), £20 for level five (high level seats) and under-16s tickets at both levels will be £10.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years
Preferential allocations are also being sold via the ticket office.
Season ticket holders - Tonight (Thursday) from 5-8pm;
Supporters' association and discount ticket holders - Tomorrow (Friday) from 5-8pm;
Programme voucher holders - Saturday (April 21) from 11am-2pm.
Cash sales only and a maximum of 10 tickets per person for the above.
It is expected that tickets will be available online from the FA at the end of April at www.thefa.com
Boro and Kidderminster both expect to have allocations of 15,000 tickets each for the final.