Bill Bailey and Steve-O for Sonisphere
ONE of the UK’s best known surreal comedians and a Jackass superstar have been confirmed for stand-up slots at this year’s Sonisphere.
Bill Bailey, who has appeared in cult sitcoms Spaced and Black Books, will join Steve-O, known the world over for his self destructive stunts, and will both appear at the Knebworth hard rock festival.
The two comics will perform alongside Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Weezer who will also play across the three-day festival held on July 8-10.
Bill Bailey, who regularly mixes comedy and music, tweeted on Thursday: “Sonisphere is on. Sunday night, on the Saturn stage, I will attempt to rock as I have never before, just before Slipknot.”
US comedian Jim Breuer, vegan transvestite Andrew O’Neill and Jason Rouse, described by festival organisers as “the most metal comedian on the planet”, will also be performing.
You may also want to watch:
For a full line-up, tickets and more information log on to http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash