Appeal after three bikes stolen from shed in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Two pit bikes and a mountain bike were stolen from a shed in Stevenage, and police are now appealing for witnesses and information.
On Wednesday, October 21, at around 3am, the bikes were taken from the shed in Canterbury Way, and the offenders causes extensive damage in order to gain access. The doors were left hanging off their hinges.
PC Sydnie Grace, who is investigating, said: “Thankfully, two of the bicycles have since been recovered, but there is still one outstanding.
“I am appealing to anyone who may recognise the pit bicycle pictured – it is quite distinctive due to the bright orange colour. Perhaps you have seen it somewhere local, or you have been offered it for sale? We would very much like to reunite the owner with their property.
“If you have seen the bicycle, or have any information that you think may assist with our enquiries, please get in touch.”
If you have any information, you can contact PC Grace directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also report information by calling 101 quoting crime reference number 41/84967/20.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 6 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 7 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 8 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening