Biggleswade snapper earns top industry qualification
- Credit: Archant
A photographer from Biggleswade has earned the top qualification in her profession for her “outstanding” portraits.
Phoebe Berridge has been awarded the Licentiateship of the Master Photographer Association after her work was judged by a panel of industry experts.
They described Phoebe’s work as sheer quality, stunning and outstanding.
“It’s the hardest qualification to achieve within the photographic profession, as it takes a great deal of time, work and dedication to your art to reach this level,” she said.
“Reaching the required high standards of this qualification is such a massive achievement.
You may also want to watch:
“Not only do you have to submit an extensive panel of photographic images, which are displayed and judged in front of five highly respected fellows of the industry, but you also must produce an in depth working profile, about your work and business practices.”
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 3 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 4 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 5 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 6 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 7 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 8 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery