Biggleswade’s Jordans Mill to hold Easter creature hunt
- Credit: Archant
Biggleswade’s Jordans Mill is to hold an Easter creature hunt across its grounds, starting tomorrow.
Children can follow the trail around the mill’s garden, meadow and woodland and choose one item from each of 10 boards to create their own magical Easter creature.
The activity requires an Easter hunt sheet from the mill shop, at £1.50 each.
Lindsay Jordan from Jordans Mill said: “We want to encourage children to explore the site, get some fresh air and get creative with this exciting, interactive activity.”
Children can hand their completed sheets back to the mill shop to be entered into a free prize draw for an Easter chocolate hamper, and to get a small treat.
You may also want to watch:
There are also pre-booked Easter craft activities on April 3, 5, 10 and 12, and an Easter Day pre-booked breakfast and lunch menu at the mill’s Riverside Café on April 1.
The mill opened as a living and working museum and attraction in 2013.
To find out more, see jordansmill.com/events.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 4 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 6 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 7 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 8 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 9 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 10 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out