Beat the cheat
A MAN has written a controversial book on how to cheat on your partner. But Dave R Jones, 24, has defended his book, To Cheat or Not to Cheat, by saying: It is not just a way to cheat and get away with it, because the second part of the book is all about
A MAN has written a controversial book on how to cheat on your partner.
But Dave R Jones, 24, has defended his book, To Cheat or Not to Cheat, by saying: "It is not just a way to cheat and get away with it, because the second part of the book is all about finding out if you have been cheated on.
"In a way, in order to catch a cheater you need to see in the mind of one, so the first part gives away all the secrets that a cheater will do so the person who reads it will be able to spot the signs that a cheater will give to get away with it."
Mr Jones admits he has had a mixed reaction to the book. He said: "Everyone has said that in one way or another it is a very interesting read and very useful.
You may also want to watch:
"Cheating is a big part in our society and whether we like it or not it can be happening to us without us knowing."
Mr Jones, who lives in Stevenage Old Town, says he learnt most of his "cheating tricks" from his time in a previous relationship.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 3 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 5 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
He said: "I just want to help those who need assistance in cheating and learn not to make the same mistakes I made, or if you need to find out if you have been cheated on, how to go about finding out.
"I have stopped cheating now, as I have found the love of my life, and she helped me see my responsibilities and that there is more to life than having a fling.
"I do wish that life and relationships were easy, but it's a hard world to live in and relationships will test everyone on love, trust and their happiness. I have done a lot of things in my life that I am not proud of, and cheating is one of them.
"A friend as a joke told me that I should write a book about how to cheat, and this made my mind tingle. Since then I have tried to put as much effort into this book as possible and make it useful to anyone that needs help."
* Dave's book To Cheat or Not to Cheat is available from Waterstones or from www.authorhouse.co.uk