BBC film crews film in Hitchin
FILM crews visited a market last week to see what bargains they could dig out for a television programme.
The filming, which took place in Hitchin Market, was for BBC Two show Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.
The show puts top consumer experts to the test, as they’re pitted against each other and challenged to make a profit from goods that they buy.
Andrew Burrows was in the market on Sunday, where he saw the film crews and Antiques Roadshow’s Eric Knowles, and sent the pictures in.
Mr Knowles was spotted purchasing items from one of the carboot sellers on the market.
You may also want to watch:
The episodes will air some time this year.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 6 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 7 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds