BBC drama series Dr Foster set to film again in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
Camera crews are set to reappear in Hitchin tomorrow to shoot further scenes for a BBC One drama after they first visited the town in March.
The filming will be for a forthcoming five-part drama series called Dr Foster featuring Suranne Jones, Bertie Carvel and Robert Pugh.
In the show Hitchin represents the fictional town of Parminster with filming to take place again in Market Place tomorrow.
Well-known Hitchin places such as Windmill Hill, Churchyard Walk, Sun Street and Market Place are set to feature in the programme.
The series centres around Suranne Jones’s character Dr Foster who suspects her husband is having an affair and is determined to find out the truth.
You may also want to watch:
Joint manager of The Winestop on Market Place, Liam Doyle, 24, from Hitchin said: “We experienced a few problems with deliveries when they were here before, but it’s one of those things – and we actually saw a spike in trade last time.
“We’re looking forward to them filming tomorrow again – and we haven’t got any deliveries planned this time!”
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 4 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit