Basement Jaxx to headline Standon Calling festival in 10th anniversary year
- Credit: Archant
Grammy-nominated Basement Jaxx will headline Standon Calling next summer.
The electronic dance music heavyweights will bring the party to a close at Standon’s 10th anniversary celebrations.
Consisting of Felix Buxton and Simon Ratcliffe, they will headline the coveted Sunday night slot at the three-day Hertfordshire music event.
Felix said: “Looking forward to 2015, we’re excited to announce a headline slot at the brilliant Standon Calling festival on Sunday, August 2.”
The festival takes place at Standon Lordship, between Stevenage and Ware, from Friday, July 31, to Sunday, August 2.
You may also want to watch:
Tier 1 tickets go on sale this week from www.standon-calling.com priced at £117.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 8 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5