Bank holiday court date for Hitchin woman Yvonne Caylor, now charged with Letchworth murder
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the murder of 26-year-old Nicola Collingbourne in Letchworth on Tuesday night have now confirmed that another woman has been charged with the crime.
Yvonne Caylor, 52, from Grove Road in Hitchin, will appear before Hatfield Remand Court on Monday.
Nicola’s body was discovered on Tuesday evening at Ivel Court on the Jackmans estate, where she lived.
Det Insp Fraser Wylie from the Beds, Cambs and Herts Major Crime Unit, who is leading the investigation, said: “I would continue to appeal to anyone who may have any information to please contact me.
“I am particularly keen to hear from anyone who remembers seeing a person of large build wearing a high-vis jacket in the vicinity of Ivel Court, Hadleigh and Hamonte, Letchworth at around 8am and again at 12.30pm on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
“The area would have been busy around these times so I believe a number of people may have seen this person. If so, please get in touch on the non-emergency number 101.”
Alternatively, you can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket