Baldock teenager given five-year ASBO
A FIVE year Anti-Social Behaviour Order (ASBO) has been given to a teenager from Baldock. The order was granted at Stevenage Magistrates Court on December 31 to 18 year old Lewis Small, of Weston Way, Baldock. Small was found guilty of possession of a b
A FIVE year Anti-Social Behaviour Order (ASBO) has been given to a teenager from Baldock.
The order was granted at Stevenage Magistrates Court on December 31 to 18 year old Lewis Small, of Weston Way, Baldock.
Small was found guilty of possession of a bladed article, common assault, assault on a police constable and criminal damage in relation to incidents which took place on July 18 and August 22 in Baldock.
He was also given a Community Rehabilitation Order for 24 Months, ordered to do 150 hours unpaid work and pay costs of �200.
You may also want to watch:
His prohibitions include:
* Engaging in any behaviour which does or is likely to cause harassment alarm or distress to any person not of the same household as himself
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
* Being drunk in a public place
* Being in possession of an open container of alcohol in a public place.
Pc Julie-Ann Cundell, North Herts Anti Social Behaviour Officer, said: "Lewis has been a problem in the town of Baldock and was committing acts of anti-social behaviour when under the influence of alcohol.
"This ASBO was given by the courts to prevent this behaviour and this should offer reassurance to the community and send the message out to anyone who acts in this way that Anti-Social Behaviour will not be tolerated in North Herts.