Baldock school hoping to raise £20,000 towards equipment for science block with charity auction
- Credit: Archant
A Baldock school is hoping to raise £20,000 towards equipment for a new science block with a week-long auction packed with prizes.
Building is underway on Knights Templar’s new facility, eight months after the school received £3 million from the government towards the project.
The school hopes to open the new block in September next year, with the helping hands of willing bidders on their auction.
Items on the roster include skiing in Switzerland for 12 people, a 48-inch Samsung television and four tickets to see Little Mix at the O2 Arena.
There are also plenty of sport prizes on offer including a signed Wayne Rooney shirt, the chance to be a mascot at a Stevenage game and dinner with cricketer Darren Gough.
You may also want to watch:
To bid on the auction – which opens today – visit www.ktsonlineauction.co.uk.
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal