Baldock day is a festival hit
- Credit: Archant
A fantastic day was had by all when the town celebrated Baldock Day.
People got the chance to enjoy a fun fair and music, plus a delicious barbecue courtesy of Chapmans butchers.
Fraser Valentine from Baldock Town Partnership said: “It was a fantastic turn out and at last the weather was kind.
“There was lots of lovely cider from our local Apple Cottage Cider Company. North Herts College came along with their trailer and pulled the crowds in to listen to live music from their stage set up.”
G La Roche blasted out some classic tunes, adding a feel good factor to the day.
You may also want to watch:
Fraser added: “The Farmers and Crafts market was superb and so was the fun fair rides for the smaller children. A big thank you to Garden House Hospice amd Baldock and District British Legion who also supported the day.”
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 9 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 10 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV