Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been taken to hospital - two with serious injuries - after a collision on the A507.
A collision between two cars, a white Mercedes Vito and a red Vauxhall Corsa, occurred on Clothall Road at around 5.20pm on Monday, July 26.
The cause of the incident is currently unknown, and police are appealing to witnesses for information.
The two occupants of the Corsa were taken to hospital with serious injuries, and the driver of the van - who suffered slight injuries - was also taken to hospital as a precaution.
Sgt William Hood, from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit, said: “Investigations are continuing at this time to establish how the collision occurred. As part of this, we are appealing for anyone who saw the collision, or saw the vehicles prior to it, to please get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re particularly keen to hear from anyone who may have captured dash cam footage of what happened. If you were driving in the area around the time, please review your footage and contact us if you have any information which could assist our enquiries.”
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 5 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 9 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre