All you need to know about this year’s Baldock Christmas Fayre
- Credit: Archant
The organisers of the annual Baldock Christmas Fayre have started preparations for this year’s festivities.
The event on December 7 will see stalls set up inside 'Lapland' - or Baldock Community Centre - from 11am to 4pm, and St Mary's Church Hall will be kitted out as Santa's Grotta from 11am until 6pm.
The Baldock Arts & Heritage Centre will also house Santa's workshop for the day.
In High Street from 11am to 8pm, there will be funfair and heated bar area - as well as music on stage until 8pm - and snacks will be available at the international food court.
There will also be a Christmas tree festival at St Mary's Church, where the St Mary's School Choir and Baldock Community Orchestra will perform.
You may also want to watch:
The event will include three gingerbread house competitions, as well as prizes to be won for collecting stamps at each of the indoor venues,
A sleigh will come up High Street in time for the big Christmas lights switch on at 6pm.
- 1 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
- 2 SG1 regeneration officially under way as holding direction is lifted
- 3 Hitchin schoolboy Alex Kirk signs professional deal with Arsenal
- 4 The Market Theatre could be axed as plan for flats is drawn up
- 5 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
- 6 Do you have memories of Stevenage's Bowes Lyon skate park for history book?
- 7 Long-term flooding fix earmarked for major Stevenage road
- 8 Warning as more residents targeted by scam police calls
- 9 The hospice nurses administering COVID-19 vaccine in nearby care home
- 10 TV, motocross and quad bikes stolen in Stevenage burglary