Baldock beer festival this weekend
THE Old White Horse in Baldock will be holding its 18th beer festival this weekend.
The event at the Station Road pub will run from today (Friday) until Monday evening, with 55 real ales and nine ciders available.
There will be live music each evening, with Black Dog today, Mr Rainmaker tomorrow (Saturday), Soul Man on Sunday and Funky Digestive on Monday.
An inflatable assault course will keep children occupied on Saturday, as well as face painting from 2pm to 4pm on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
A rodeo bull on Sunday is sure to provide a lot of laughs for adults, and food will include a hog roast and a barbecue.
You may also want to watch:
All the proceeds from the inflatable fun, face painting and a raffle will be donated to Keech Hospice Care.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack