Police investigating attempted burglary at Knebworth Park Cricket Club release CCTV image
- Credit: Archant
Police officers investigating an attempted burglary in Knebworth have released an image of a man they would like to speak to as part of their enquiries.
Sometime between 10.40pm and 11.40pm on Sunday, August 4, attempts were made to force entry to Knebworth Park Cricket Club in Old Knebworth Lane.
Intruder lights and security cameras were damaged, but entry to the building was not gained.
It is believed more than one person was involved.
Bill Martin, the club's chairman, said: "Four or five people tried to break in, but must have been disturbed."
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to the person pictured as he may have information which could assist the investigation.
Anyone who recognises him, or has information, should email PCSO Becki O'Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101 quoting crime number 41/70903/19.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 6 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 Road closures following crash in Letchworth