Art exhibition raises money for hospice in Baldock
- Credit: Archant
FOR the chance to view original paintings, including limited editions, by artist Sherree Valentine Daines, head to Gallery 1066 in Baldock.
At the exhibition, which will run from Saturday to September 22, there will be a chance to make a donation in support of the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC.
In this collection of paintings, Sherree visits her favourite subjects - Ascot, Henley, and the magic of childhood.
Working from her own personal photographs, she has created a portfolio of personal memories and precious moments.
“We look forward to welcoming you to the gallery and experiencing the enchanting world of Sherree Valentine Daines with you,” said a spokesman for Gallery 1066.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about this exhibition, or future events, call the Hitchin Street gallery on 01462 622233, email email@example.com or visit www.gallery1066fineart.com
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed