Arsenal midfielder hopeful of Stevenage return
- Credit: Archant
Jack Jebb hints at return to Boro before the end of the season
Jack Jebb is hoping for a return to Stevenage before the end of the season.
The midfielder was on loan at Boro earlier this season before he picked up a medial ligament injury in training, forcing him to miss 13 weeks.
The 19-year-old is now back in action for Arsenal’s U21 side, and this week featured in the side which played Blackburn Rovers.
Speaking afterwards to the Arsenal website, Jebb said: “[The loan] was a great experience. The mentality of the players there helped me. The physical side of it is something I need to work on.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m hoping to go back on loan, hopefully to Stevenage soon. Maybe in the next few weeks I’ll go back there and hopefully finish the season there.”
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 10 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash