Arsenal and QPR release midfielders
- Credit: Archant
Jack Jebb and Bruno Andrade both had spells on loan at Stevenage last season
Jack Jebb has been released by Arsenal.
The 19-year-old midfielder had two loan spells at Stevenage last season, making four starts and six substitute appearances, but has now been deemed surplus to requirements by the Gunners.
He is one of seven players, including fellow midfielder Abou Diaby, released by the club.
Another loanee from last season, Bruno Andrade, has been released by QPR. He made five starts and 10 substitute appearances for Boro last term.
You may also want to watch:
Another former Boro loanee, Curtis Obeng, has left Swansea. He had a loan spell at Boro in 2014.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 4 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 5 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 6 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 7 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'