Arrests made after drugs raid in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been arrested following a drugs operation led by police in Stevenage.
On Tuesday, officers executed warrants at five addresses in the town as part of an intelligence-led operation aimed at rooting out drug dealing.
The searches and arrests were carried out after extensive intelligence gathering into the activities of suspects linked to the supply of drugs in Stevenage.
A 46-year-old woman, a 19 year old man and a 20-year-old man all from Stevenage were arrested for conspiracy to supply class B drugs. The have all be bailed while enquires continue.
A 40-year-old man from Stevenage was arrested on suspicion to supply class A drugs. He has also been bailed pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Inspector for Stevenage, Richard Harbon, said: “Today’s operation is part of our on- going work to tackle drug activity in Stevenage. We are committed to actively pursuing those people that choose to deal drugs in our community and I hope today’s arrests send a clear message to those involved that these offences will not be tolerated .
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn