Arrest made in connection with Biggleswade Skate Park attack
- Credit: Archant
A man from Biggleswade has been arrested and charged in connection with an attack at the town’s skate park in May.
Keelan Dickens, 19, of Chaucer Drive, was arrested on Wednesday and charged in relation to the attack which took place at the park off Chambers Way on Sunday, May 28.
Police were called to the park after an ‘altercation’ involving a group of youths.
An ambulance service spokesman said paramedics had attended the park after being called at 6.30pm.
They treated a young man who had suffered a head injury and a fractured wrist. He was taken to Bedford Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Dickens has been charged with two counts of attempted robbery, one count of robbery and a breach of court bail.
He has been remanded in custody to attend court on July 7.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 10 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030