Arlesey Fish & Chips shortlisted for national award
- Credit: Archant
Arlesey Fish and Chips has been named one of the top takeaways of its kind in central and southern England.
The takeaway in the town's High Street was shortlisted in the 2020 Fish and Chop Shop of the Year Award.
The shops which topped the table for central and southern England are Arlesey Fish and Chips, Luci & Lina Fish Bar, Bedford, Mike's Traditional Fish & Chips, Eastleigh, Hampshire and Walnut Tree Traditional Fish and Chips, Milton Keynes.
Owner Dragan Marjanovic said: "This is the fourth nomination in five years. I do it all for the customers and for this village.
"I think it's brilliant and we will continue to do the best for the customers."
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the Fish and Chip Shop of the Year Award will be announced at The National Fish & Chip Awards' 32nd anniversary ceremony in London on 23 January 2020.
To view the full shortlist visit: http://www.fishisthedish.co.uk/win/national-fish-chip-awards or follow @fishisthedish #FishnChipAwards.
- 1 Concerns raised for homeless man recovering from COVID-19
- 2 Arrest made after indecent exposure incident
- 3 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 4 Work begins on £20m John Barker Place regeneration
- 5 Stevenage COVID-19 cases fall as Herts death toll doubles
- 6 14 beautiful pictures showcase snowy Stevenage and Hitchin
- 7 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 8 Health column: The pivotal role GPs play in delivering the COVID-19 vaccination
- 9 Market Theatre planning application withdrawn after community backlash to flats plan
- 10 Quadruple amputee learns to sew with prosthetics to raise money to help deprived African children