Arlesey carpenter appears on ITV dating show Take Me Out
- Credit: Archant
A carpenter looking for his ideal woman has appeared on dating TV show Take Me Out.
Adam Brown, of Lynton Avenue in Arlesey, appeared on the latest series of the ITV programme which aired on Saturday, when he tried to catch the attention of 30 single women who turn off their light if they aren’t interested in a date.
At the end of each show the man either leaves empty-handed to the sound of Eric Carmen’s All By Myself or is shipped off with his match – who he gets to choose if he makes it to the final round – for a week’s holiday in an exotic destination.
In Adam’s case, he whisked away 25-year-old Stacey Wright from Oldham.
About the experience, the 20-year-old, who works as a carpenter and a part-time barman at The Loft in Shefford, said: “It was wicked when I got the call, I couldn’t believe I got on the show. I met and have kept in contact with some fantastically talented people.
“I applied to meet some amazing girls and maybe my ideal woman? It was a great experience to meet host Paddy McGuiness who is really funny and down to earth.
“I enjoyed the whole TV experience and it was great to show the audience my fun-loving personality.”
- 1 Letchworth man found with 'cannabis and bread knife' in Hitchin
- 2 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 3 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 4 'Grave concerns' over survival of hospitality businesses amid rising costs
- 5 Parents rally as play café forced to close amid major cost increases
- 6 Vulnerable woman is victim of alleged theft in Hitchin
- 7 Funeral of retired Stevenage school teacher hailed 'a legend'
- 8 Old Town Live organisers 'overwhelmed by response'
- 9 Two-storey factory catches fire in Letchworth
- 10 National award for Hitchin property company
Both Adam and Stacey will appear on next week’s show which airs on ITV at 7.30pm on Saturday, when the success or failure of the pair’s date will be revealed.