Arlesey carpenter appears on ITV dating show Take Me Out
- Credit: Archant
A carpenter looking for his ideal woman has appeared on dating TV show Take Me Out.
Adam Brown, of Lynton Avenue in Arlesey, appeared on the latest series of the ITV programme which aired on Saturday, when he tried to catch the attention of 30 single women who turn off their light if they aren’t interested in a date.
At the end of each show the man either leaves empty-handed to the sound of Eric Carmen’s All By Myself or is shipped off with his match – who he gets to choose if he makes it to the final round – for a week’s holiday in an exotic destination.
In Adam’s case, he whisked away 25-year-old Stacey Wright from Oldham.
About the experience, the 20-year-old, who works as a carpenter and a part-time barman at The Loft in Shefford, said: “It was wicked when I got the call, I couldn’t believe I got on the show. I met and have kept in contact with some fantastically talented people.
You may also want to watch:
“I applied to meet some amazing girls and maybe my ideal woman? It was a great experience to meet host Paddy McGuiness who is really funny and down to earth.
“I enjoyed the whole TV experience and it was great to show the audience my fun-loving personality.”
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Both Adam and Stacey will appear on next week’s show which airs on ITV at 7.30pm on Saturday, when the success or failure of the pair’s date will be revealed.