Are you the lucky lottery winner?
A HUGE Lotto prize of �175,261 has yet to be claimed in either Stevenage or Welwyn Garden City with organisers beginning a search on Wednesday to find the lucky winner.
The ticket, bought for the draw on Saturday, November 13, matched five numbers and the bonus ball.
The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 5, 11, 29, 31, 35, 39 and the bonus ball was 45.
The ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on May 12 of next year to make their claim.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.”
To jog Lotto players’ memories, Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna topped the UK singles chart at the time, while Cheryl Cole was at the top of the album chart with Messy Little Raindrops.
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
In a sporting context, Stevenage FC were in action against Shrewsbury Town on the day of the Lotto draw, with the score at the Lamex Stadium finishing 1-1.
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes – adding to the �25bn already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
*Are you the lucky winner – call The Comet on 01438 866210 or email email@example.com