17 reasons why Stevenage isn't as bad as critics claim
- Credit: Archant
Critics are often quick to judge Stevenage and everything the town has to offer.
We've heard it all before, so the Comet has compiled a list of 17 reasons why you definitely shouldn't come to see Stevenage once lockdown ends.
1. The town centre looks knackered and no one ever goes there
2. And there's certainly nothing to look forward to
You may also want to watch:
3. Nothing at all...
4. Old Town is nothing to shout about
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 3 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 4 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 5 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
5. Forget the shops
6. Housing is a nightmare
7. Some might say a 'slum'
8. No one notable has ever come to visit
9. And its people do nothing for the town
10. There's not much for kids to do
11. Or families for that matter
12. There's no history here
13. And forget arts and culture
14. We haven't got any green spaces
15. Nothing picturesque for Instagram either
16. It just all looks the same
17. So don't bother visiting our great town when lockdown ends!
Happy April Fools' Day!