Appeal to trace owners of recovered items which may have been stolen in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Images of jewellery items, believed to have been stolen during a series of burglaries, as part of an attempt to reunite them with their rightful owners have been released by police.
The items were recovered on Tuesday after three people were arrested in east London.
It is believed they may have been stolen during burglaries which occurred in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, London, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Kent.
Officers are appealing to burglary victims to look at the photos and contact them if they believe they own any of the items.
Detective Sergeant Kerry Bull, from Hertfordshire Constabulary’s Specialist Investigation Team, said: “We have been making attempts to trace possible victims and reunite them with their stolen property. I would ask anyone who has been the victim of a burglary in recent months to view the photos and contact me if they do recognise anything.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police via the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket