Appeal to trace missing man last seen at Stevenage railway station
- Credit: Archant
A 41-year-old man has been missing from Stevenage since last being seen at the railway station on Monday – and police have now appealed for the public’s help tracing him.
Stuart Waters was last seen at 2pm on Monday when he was dropped off at Stevenage railway station.
He is described as a white man of medium build, about 5ft 10in tall, with short brown hair, a goatee beard, a fair complexion and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black leather-look jacket, blue-grey sunglasses and Dr Martens ankle-length boots.
Police said he may be carring a red and blue backpack and two plastic bags, and “could also be smoking an e-cigarette”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Stuart or knows where he might be should call Herts police on 101.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright