Appeal to Ladies to Walk for Hospice
FEET are made for walking and that s just what they will be doing come September. Ladies of 16 years and over are invited to take part in the first ever Starlight Walk to help raise funds for the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC. On the stroke of mid
FEET are made for walking and that's just what they will be doing come September.
Ladies of 16 years and over are invited to take part in the first ever Starlight Walk to help raise funds for the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC.
On the stroke of midnight on Saturday, September 12 walkers will embark on a 10-mile circular route leaving from the North Herts Leisure Centre towards Hitchin and around Letchworth GC surrounding the hospice with support throughout the night.
Garden House provides hospice care to the people of Stevenage and North Herts and relies on the generosity of the community to do so. The Starlight Walk is a fundraising challenge and people are being urged to help raise vital funds for the hospice.
There are limited places so secure yours and return this registration form as soon as possible. Invite your friends to join you and download extra forms from the hospice website. The �15 entry fee includes a Starlight Walk'2009 T-shirt, water, medal, light refreshments at the end of the walk and Thank You Bag. Further information will be sent on receipt of the form.
Conditions of entry and full terms and conditions are available at www.ghhospice.co.uk or call the fundraising office on 01462 679540
- 1 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 2 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 3 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 4 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 5 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 6 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 Programme of one-off summer workshops at The Settlement
If you are unable to take part but would like to support the hospice, send a donation and you will receive a I support the Starlight Walk badge to help raise awareness of this major fundraising event.