Appeal to identify two children who were shown card tricks by ‘intoxicated’ man in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to identify two children who a man – believed to be drunk – showed card tricks to in Letchworth.
An appeal for information has been launched after a white man, approximately 60 years of age with grey hair and stubble, was seen speaking to a boy and girl in Spring Road at about 3.30pm on Sunday, April 10.
The man was wearing a dark coloured cap with a yellow peak, black jacket, red jumper and black trousers, and is believed to have been ‘intoxicated’.
Officers have stressed that the two children – aged between seven and 12, and who were on bicycles – are not in any kind of trouble, but are keen to identify them as part of an on-going investigation.
The boy is described as white, slim in build with a pale complexion and fair hair. The girl is described as white of a slim build with long light coloured hair past her shoulders.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket