Appeal to identify two children who were shown card tricks by ‘intoxicated’ man in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to identify two children who a man – believed to be drunk – showed card tricks to in Letchworth.
An appeal for information has been launched after a white man, approximately 60 years of age with grey hair and stubble, was seen speaking to a boy and girl in Spring Road at about 3.30pm on Sunday, April 10.
The man was wearing a dark coloured cap with a yellow peak, black jacket, red jumper and black trousers, and is believed to have been ‘intoxicated’.
Officers have stressed that the two children – aged between seven and 12, and who were on bicycles – are not in any kind of trouble, but are keen to identify them as part of an on-going investigation.
The boy is described as white, slim in build with a pale complexion and fair hair. The girl is described as white of a slim build with long light coloured hair past her shoulders.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 2 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 3 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 4 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager
- 5 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 6 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 7 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 8 Why were they not at school? - a look at Hitchin's historical absence reports
- 9 'He was a good friend of Knebworth' - Knebworth House pays tribute to Bat Out of Hell singer Meat Loaf
- 10 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today