Appeal to find two men after Stevenage cars damage incident
- Credit: Archant
An appeal to find two men has been launched following an incident in which four cars were damaged with paint.
Stevenage police have released images of two people they would like to speak to in connection with an incident in Ellis Avenue.
The incidents happened between 4am and 6am on Wednesday March 5.
Two females were in the area at the time and officers are keen to speak to them as they may have information which could help the inquiry.
The first is described as white, slim to medium build, with dark brown shoulder length hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a light grey hooded top, blue or grey knee length gym shorts.
You may also want to watch:
The second is described as white, of slim build, with light brown hair either short or in a bun and possibly wearing glasses. She was wearing a red/pinkish hooded top with white and black writing on the back and floral patterned leggings.
Anyone who has any information regarding the incident or recognises the females is asked to contact PC Daryl Hancock on 101 quoting crime reference number E1/14/1445.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair