Appeal launched to trace two teenagers who may be in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Officers have launched an appeal to trace two teenagers – one from Stevenage – after they both went missing yesterday.
Reece Hines was last seen in Hatfield yesterday at about 6.30pm and was believed to be with another missing person – Charely Poole from the Hertfordshire village of Bedmond.
The 16-year-old from Stevenage is described as slim and was last seen wearing a grey tracksuit top and bottoms, a black baseball cap and trainers.
Charley, 17, is described as slim, around 5ft 7in tall and has one side of her hair shaven. She was last seen wearing black leggings, a white top, and black and white pumps.
It’s possible the pair may be in Stevenage, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Watford or Borehamwood,
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about their whereabouts is asked to call police immediately on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair