Appeal for witnesses after man taken to hospital with leg injury after Hitchin crash
- Credit: Archant
An appeal for witnesses has been launched after a cyclist was left with a leg injury following a crash.
A car and a bicycle were in collision on Periwinkle Lane, at the junction with Water Lane, in Hitchin, at around 7.30am yesterday, Tuesday.
The cyclist, a 30-year-old man, was taken to hospital with a leg injury.
The driver of the car, a silver Peugeot 308, was uninjured.
PC Steve Penhall, who is investigating, said: “The cyclist suffered a rather nasty injury to his leg as a result of this incident.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to establish exactly what happened and would appeal to anyone who saw the collision, or events leading up to it, to get in contact.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Penhall via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years