Appeal for missing Ickleford teenage girl
A POLICE appeal has been launched to trace a 14-year-old girl from Ickleford who has been missing for more than two weeks.
Holly Desmidt was last seen at her home address in Turnpike Lane on the evening of Friday, May 20.
She is described as white, 5ft 5ins tall, of medium build, with long straight brown hair which could have been dyed since. She normally has a stud piercing in her upper lip.
Police believe that she could be in Luton or Cambridge.
Pc Andy Gorrell said: “Holly has been missing now for over two weeks and we have carried out a number of enquiries as to her whereabouts.
“Although we don’t believe Holly has come to any harm, we are very keen to trace her as soon as possible.
“I am now asking for the public’s help in trying to locate her and would ask anyone who believes they have seen her or knows where she is to contact police immediately.”
- 1 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 2 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 3 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 5 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 6 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 7 £3k thank you to Lister for pregnant wife's bleed on brain care
- 8 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
- 9 Award-winning Hitchin nursery celebrates bumper year for staff
- 10 Can you spot your school at Stevenage's Commonwealth Games Day?
Anyone with information can call police on 0845 33 00 222.