Appeal after scruffily dressed man exposes himself to three teenage girls in Stevenage woods
- Credit: Archant
A scruffily dressed man indecently exposed himself to three teenage girls in Stevenage on Thursday.
Police are appealing for information about the crime which happened on the path which runs between Gresley Way and Anderson Road, behind Chells Park, between 5.30pm and 6pm.
The 16-year-old girls were walking a dog along the path from the White Way towards Anderson Road when the man walked past.
They turned around when they heard a noise and saw him expose himself.
He is described as white and around 5ft 6ins tall. He was scruffily dressed in mustard coloured chino/cargo trousers, a big dark jumper or fleece with a black backpack.
You may also want to watch:
PC Rob Squire is investigating the crime and said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed any inappropriate behaviour of this nature, in or around these woods, to contact us as soon as possible. You may have information which could help our enquiries.”
Anyone with information should called PC Squire on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 9 'Black history should be celebrated every month, not just in October'
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?