Anne has plenty to smile about
A dental practice manager is a finalist in a national competition. Anne Howard, manager of Hitchin Dental Care, in Paynes Park, Hitchin, is through to the finals of the Practice Manager Award organised by the British Dental Practice Managers Association
A dental practice manager is a finalist in a national competition.
Anne Howard, manager of Hitchin Dental Care, in Paynes Park, Hitchin, is through to the finals of the Practice Manager Award organised by the British Dental Practice Managers' Association and dental care company 3M ESPE.
Mrs Howard, who lives in Ickleford, has been with the practice for the past five years and was nominated for the award by her colleagues.
"It is a great honour to be recommended for an award by the people you work with," said Mrs Howard.
You may also want to watch:
"I love my job and always try to maintain high standards in a practice that looks after 8,000 patients.
"I tend to treat everyone here like a big family which is why things work so well and everyone is happy with their work.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 3 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 6 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 9 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 10 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
"It is a very demanding job but the interview by the association was perhaps as painful as having a tooth pulled."
Mrs Howard is one of four finalists and is keeping her fingers crossed she will be the winner at a gala dinner of the association on Saturday.