Alpha results for Alpha weight loss lads supported by Hitchin Town FC
- Credit: Archant
A revolutionary new weight-loss initiative aimed at men who like a pint and a curry is about to launch its second phase tomorrow – with the results from the first group showing positive results.
The Alpha Programme held at The Arena, Baldock, for 12 weeks from January to April, supported by Hitchin Town FC and Football’s Future, is an innovative research-based weight-loss and fitness programme for men who love football but don’t want to give up all their favourite foods.
Joint co-founder Steve Morgan said: “We’re proud to announce the lads have made significant reductions through football.
“They’ve figured a diet which suits them in keeping the pounds off, but without sacrificing the things they like the best.
“The group has collectively lost one metre off their waist!
“Our next programme starts tomorrow. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03300 101 532.”
- 1 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 2 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 3 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 4 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 8 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Tens of thousands donated to charity by Hitchin-based construction company