Easter egg appeal for homeless in Stevenage and North Herts
- Credit: Archant
An Easter egg appeal has been launched to help bring smiles to the faces of people who are homeless.
Access Self Storage on Gunnels Wood Road in Stevenage is collecting eggs for the Stevenage Haven - a charity which provides shelter and support for people who are homeless in Stevenage and North Herts.
Access Self Storage manager Ian Girvan said: “We have worked closely with Stevenage Haven for over six years and really believe in the incredible work they do.”
Wendy Guinan, from Stevenage Haven, said: “We are so thrilled Access Self Storage Stevenage continues to support us.
“These chocolate eggs really do help to put a smile on the faces of the people supported by us over Easter. They give a strong message that their community does care about them.”
You may also want to watch:
Donations can be taken to Access Self Storage before April 15, when the eggs will be delivered to Stevenage Haven in time for Easter.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction