Man arrested after A505 road rage incident near Hitchin
- Credit: Debbie White
A 25-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage to a vehicle following a road rage incident on the A505.
A dark Vauxhall Corsa and a grey Range Rover were involved in the incident, which took place between Hitchin and Luton at around 5.45pm on Sunday, Novemeber 3.
Damage was caused to the back window of one of the vehicles, causing it to shatter.
The suspect has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
Detective Constable Darren Lomax said: "We're aware that some time has passed since the incident took place, but we're making sure that we follow up all lines of enquiry.
You may also want to watch:
"We're appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time who may have witnessed the incident to contact us.
"Alternatively, if you have a dash cam fitted to your vehicle, please review your footage."
Anyone with information should contact DC Lomax at Darren.Lomax@herts.pnn.police.uk.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report, or call the non-emergency number 101 quoting reference 41/99775/19.
- 1 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 2 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes
- 3 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 4 Huge maturity from Stevenage's on-loan Chelsea man Jamie Cumming as he deals with 'the life of a keeper'
- 5 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 6 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 7 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 8 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death