A11 crash victim from Hertfordshire village
- Credit: Archant
A woman from a Comet country village who died following a crash outside of the area has been named.
Sharon Field, from Offley near Hitchin, died following a three car collision on the A11 at Mildenhall, Suffolk.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the accident along the A11 north of Fiveways at 11.15am on Tuesday.
The 56-year-old, who was driving a VW Passat, sustained serious injuries and was taken by ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge but died on Wednesday.
The collision also involved a Citroen Picasso and a box van.
You may also want to watch:
The male driver of the box van was taken to West Suffolk Hospital with minor injuries. The driver of the Citroen Picasso was uninjured.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright