A1 (M) congestion free on Thursday night in Comet country but M25 has a few delays
THERE are several problem spots on the M25 on Thursday night causing delays for motorists. Slow traffic is reported clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross and between junction 20 for the A41 and junction 1
THERE are several problems spots on the M25 on Thursday night causing delays for motorists.
Slow traffic is reported clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross and between junction 20 for the A41 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
A 50mph speed limit remains on the M25 between junctions 16 and 18 in both directions through major road works.
On the M11 all lanes have re-opened southbound between junction 9 with the A11 at Saffron Walden and junction 9 at Bishop's Stortford and all speed restrictions on the M11 have been removed north of Bishop's Stortford.
You may also want to watch:
Also on the M11 a contraflow remains around road works in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
On the A1 (M) traffic is running smoothly through Comet country but drivers are warned of possible delays between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the road works in the Hatfield Tunnel.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 9 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 10 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
There is also slow moving traffic on the A505 in Bedfordshire on Vauxhall Way eastbound between the A4228 Hitchin Road and the A602 Park Way in Luton.